Welcome to CPR, Staffing Revived
At Consulting Professional Resources, we have put a considerable amount of time and effort into building a large database of IT professionals. We employ and staff resources who possess skill sets ranging from entry to senior level.
We maintain an extensive database of qualified candidates and also utilize nationally known outside services. With this large pool of talent to draw from, we can efficiently match a candidate’s skill level with our client’s specific requirements. We can have a proposal with corresponding resumes to our client in a very timely manner. Most of the time, our consultants can be on the job within one to seven days.
WHY CHOOSE US
- We have a proprietary data base with over 15,000 candidates to access for our client’s open positions. This database has been developed over the last 15 + years so that we can quickly find the best people in the shortest amount of time.
- At CPR, we have developed and refined our process more quickly to weed out possible candidates that do not fit the needs of our clients. This process acts as a template for recruiting and hiring our employees as well as managing the project requirements of our clients. It is a fluid document that can be easily updated as we refine the process.
- We have excellent references that date back over 20 years with remarkable client longevity, in part due to the above mentioned, but also because of our attention to detail. Our core values, such as integrity, reliability, and stability have always been and will continue to be at the heart of our business.
“CPR understands the IT market from a technical as well as a business perspective. They really know the Pittsburgh marketplace and work diligently to find you the right candidates.”.Robert B - Financial Industry
“CPR’s ability to find and place qualified candidates, to assist the client in meeting it’s objectives and goals, was key to the success of the project.”.Sean B - Manufacturing Industry
“Above all, CPR brings a personal touch to all that they do. CPR is interested in making sure that the solutions that they recommend are not only best for your business, but for you as well. CPR is very knowledgeable about the industry and very thorough in their approach and results.”.Don E - Consulting Industry
Ken FinkFounder, Consulting Professional Resources
"We focus on providing measurable results and are fully committed to the success of our clients and employees alike."
Founder and CEO
He has been in the staffing and placement business in the Pittsburgh area for over 30 years. He has built a reputation of integrity and of delivering quality services to all of his clients. He has a broad range of experience in IT staffing and permanent placement. He and his wife Judy enjoy traveling. Ken has two grown children and one grandson. Contact Ken at 412-453-4490 or by email at email@example.com.
Sr. Business Development Manager
Chuck is a native of Pittsburgh. He has held management and sales positions at leading Information Technology staffing firms throughout Pittsburgh. Prior to entering the IT staffing business in 1986, Chuck held management and software development positions at Fortune 500 companies, including Mellon Bank, PPG Industries, PNC, and Olivetti. Chuck has both an MS in Business Administration and a BS in Industrial Communications from Robert Morris University. Chuck enjoys the opportunity and challenge of working with his colleagues to find the best available talent for our customers. Contact Chuck at 412-999-8272 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Account Manager/Technical Recruiter
Billy was born and raised in Pittsburgh, PA. He has 15 years of progressive experience in sales, management and four years of technical recruiting. While not in the office, he spends time with family, friends and enjoys outdoor activities. Contact Billy at 412-453-4387 or by email at email@example.com.
Business Development Manager
Jeffrey was born and raised in Pittsburgh. After a 15 year hiatus in Florida Jeffrey returned to Pittsburgh in 2010. He has been in the Service industry for the last 14 years as a Real Estate Agent and the last 4 in Staffing. Jeffrey loves to help people make the tough decisions (job/home). Outside of the office Jeffrey enjoys spending time with his family, playing golf, and visiting friends. Contact Jeffrey at 724-980-1892 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Relocating for a new job can be overwhelming, but too many people settle for an unfulfilling li...
- You are busy staffing a client’s business, filling those jobs, looking for candidates. At the o...
- As digital content takes over the marketing world and new technology creates more opportunities...
- Virtual and video job interviews are on the rise. A 2013 survey by Office Team indicated that 6...